This chapter is included in your selections.
- 8.80.010 Duty of property owner to abate.
- 8.80.020 General enforcement authority.
- 8.80.030 Authority to inspect.
- 8.80.040 Power to arrest.
- 8.80.050 Summary abatement of public nuisance.
- 8.80.060 Notice(s) of violation and correction orders—Informal administrative remedy.
- 8.80.070 Notice to abate nuisance and order to show cause—General—Formal administrative remedy.
- 8.80.080 Notice to abate nuisance and order to show cause—Violations of the California Building Code, California Plumbing Code, California Electrical Code and/or the California Mechanical Code—Formal administrative remedy.
- 8.80.090 Notice to abate nuisance and order to show cause—Violations of the Uniform Housing Code and/or Uniform Code for the Abatement of Dangerous Buildings—Formal administrative remedy.
- 8.80.100 Hearing.
- 8.80.110 Order after hearing.
- 8.80.130 Abatement by owner.
- 8.80.140 Report and assessment list—Contents and filing.
- 8.80.150 Report and assessment list—Notice of filing.
- 8.80.160 Hearing and confirmation.
- 8.80.170 Payments to finance director.
- 8.80.180 Recording of lien.
- 8.80.190 Collection of assessments—Writ of execution non-judicial foreclosure.
- 8.80.200 Collection of assessments—Placement on tax roll.
- 8.80.210 Repayment of repair and demolition fund.
- 8.80.220 Civil violations—Injunctions and civil penalties.
- 8.80.230 Treble damages for subsequent abatement judgments.
- 8.80.240 Criminal violations—Misdemeanors and infractions.
*Prior ordinances history: Ord. 3443.