A. A workable scale (preferred—one inch equals twenty feet or larger) and north arrow;
B. Property lines, overhead and underground power easements;
D. Location of all trees and shrubs. Mature tree head diameter shall be depicted to scale;
F. Existing natural features (note on plan to be removed or retained);
G. Irrigation system plan shall include, but not be limited to, main and lateral lines, valves, sprinkler heads, any moisture sensing devices, any rain switches, pressure regulators and backflow prevention device(s), and drainage locations, description of irrigation controller and ability to accommodate different hydrozones.
H. A plant specification list:
1. Keyed to the plan;
2. Estimated sizes at planting and at maturity;
3. Head diameter of trees at fifteen years and whether the tree is evergreen or deciduous;
4. Container sizes;
5. Quantity of each;
6. Percent of parking lot shading which will result from tree landscaping calculated in accordance with this section;
7. Percent of evergreen trees located in parking lot and percent located along project perimeter;
8. Botanical and common plant names.
J. Compliance with the Model Water Efficient Landscaping Ordinance (MWELO) for projects that propose new landscaping as follows are required to submit documentation to the planning director that may include, but not be limited to, the checklist and certification of compliance forms provided by the planning director, and such other information and documentation as may be required by the planning director:
1. New landscaping encompassing equal to or greater than five hundred square feet.
2. Rehabilitation of landscape area encompassing equal to or greater than one thousand square feet.
3. Any project of landscape area encompassing equal to or greater than two thousand five hundred square feet.