Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

A. The city council at the request of any person or on its own motion may, by resolution, initiate proceedings to revert property to acreage.

B. The city council shall direct the city attorney to obtain the necessary information to initiate and conduct the proceedings. (Ord. 3515 § 1, 1993)