Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

A. Proceedings to revert subdivided property to acreage may be initiated by petition of all the owners of record of the property.

B. The petition shall be in a form approved by the city attorney.

C. The petition shall contain the information as required by Section 16.48.040 and such other information as required by the advisory agency or the city attorney. (Ord. 3515 § 1, 1993)