Chapter 12.16 CONSTRUCTION WORK IN STREETS*
This chapter is included in your selections.
- 12.16.010 Excavation in the public right-of-way.
- 12.16.020 Definitions.
- 12.16.030 Written permits required to excavate.
- 12.16.040 Orders, regulations, and rules of city departments.
- 12.16.050 Applications for permits to perform an excavation.
- 12.16.060 Action on applications for permits to excavate.
- 12.16.070 Terms and limitations.
- 12.16.080 Duration and validity.
- 12.16.090 Nontransferability of permits.
- 12.16.100 Emergency excavation.
- 12.16.110 Moratorium areas—No permit shall be issued.
- 12.16.120 Liability and indemnification.
- 12.16.130 Deposit required.
- 12.16.140 Security required.
- 12.16.150 Workmanship and performance warranty fee.
- 12.16.160 Additional fees for excavation.
- 12.16.170 Underground service alert.
- 12.16.180 Limits upon excavation in the public right-of-way.
- 12.16.190 Stop work order, permit modification, and permit revocation.
- 12.16.200 Restoration of the public right-of-way.
- 12.16.210 Repair by the department.
- 12.16.220 Emergency remediation by the department.
- 12.16.230 Violation of chapter.
- 12.16.240 Administrative penalties.
- 12.16.250 Civil penalties and fees.
- 12.16.260 Criminal penalties and fees.
- 12.16.270 Suspension of applications and permits.
- 12.16.280 Abandonment of underground facilities, reports, and maps.
- 12.16.290 Identification of visible facilities.
- 12.16.300 Depth of gas or water pipe.
- 12.16.310 Removal of manhole covers permit.
*Prior code history: Prior code §§ 12.16.010—12.16.260.