This chapter is included in your selections.
- 1. Deposit of Building Materials
- 12.12.010 Permit—Required.
- 12.12.020 Permit—Application and deposit requirements.
- 12.12.030 Permit—Term—Extension.
- 12.12.040 Permit—Display on demand.
- 12.12.050 Permit—Conditions for granting or revocation.
- 12.12.060 Permit—Subject to rights of city and public service corporations.
- 12.12.070 Deductions from deposit for purposes of inspection charges.
- 12.12.080 Red warning lights required.
- 12.12.090 Completion of work—Removal of material—Failure to comply—Charge against deposit.
- 12.12.100 Superintendent’s decision as to cost made final and conclusive.
- 12.12.110 Deposited materials—Removal or wetting down requirements.
- 12.12.120 Deposited materials—Distance requirements from fire hydrants and railway tracks.
- 12.12.130 Deposited materials—Mortar, plaster or lime prohibited on paved surfaces.
- 12.12.140 Moving buildings or structures upon streets.
- 12.12.150 Permits for use of subsidewalk space.
- 12.12.160 Violation of Section 12.12.010 through 12.12.150—Penalty.