Chapter 10.32 STANDING, STOPPING AND PARKING
This chapter is included in your selections.
- 10.32.010 Applicability of division to stopping, standing or parking.
- 10.32.020 Colors and meanings of signs and markings.
- 10.32.030 Emergency parking signs.
- 10.32.040 Handicapped parking designation.
- 10.32.050 Angular, center and left side parking areas established.
- 10.32.060 Angle parking—Restriction on length of vehicle.
- 10.32.070 Parking as designated by lines on surface of roadway—Required.
- 10.32.080 Alley parking.
- 10.32.090 Parking prohibited on portion of Sumner Street—Exceptions.
- 10.32.100 Parking on city property.
- 10.32.110 Limited parking—What constitutes separate offense.
- 10.32.120 Erasing tire traffic-control markings constitutes violation of Section 10.32.110.
- 10.32.130 Parking of motor vehicles within the limits of city parks.
- 10.32.140 Parking of commercial vehicles prohibited in residential districts.
- 10.32.150 Parking for purpose of sale prohibited.
- 10.32.160 Parking on unpaved surfaces.